Ever thought of adding a dash of cayenne pepper to your drink? You might consider it after learning more about the multifaceted health benefits this small, but powerful pepper has to offer!
- Cayenne pepper has a strong curative effect on a range of cardiovascular problems.
- Cayenne stimulates blood flow, which can help release blockage and bring proper vitamins to all areas of the body and also helps release waste and toxins where blocked.
- Reduces blood pressure and lowers cholesterol.
- When added to food, cayenne helps weight loss due to aiding proper digestion. It also reduces excess appetite due to mal-absorption.
- Beta-carotene contained in cayenne pepper works as a good antioxidant that prevents or repairs the damages caused by free radicals, helping prevent atherosclerosis and colon cancer.
These are just a start to the many healing properties available from cayenne pepper. As the weather gets colder, it is especially helpful to encourage warmth in our bodies and help maintain our body’s balance.
Experiment with adding cayenne to a juice (but be ready for a serious kick!) or try this powerfully WARMING drink, the “Angry Dragon” : A Green Monkey with GINGER and CAYENNE added to it! Feel the heat!